Once you decide you’d like one of my GMT pilot watches, the list below is what I need to know from you to get the process started.
- Dial Color: White or Black.
- Dial Text: I can put any text you want in the upper half and/or the bottom half of the dial. Just tell me what text you want, how you want it and where you want it.
- Band (Bracelet) Style: Tell me if you want the brushed steel center links, the polished steel center links or a leather band. Click on the Bands menu link at the top of the page to see what these different styles look like.
- 24 Hour Hand Colors:
Blue (will match blue bezel.)
Orange (regular 24 hour hand size)
Orange (larger 24 hour hand size)
The left photo below shows the larger orange 24 hour hand and the Metal no color bezel. The right photo shows the orange 24 hour hand in its regular GMT size.
- Hour Hand Edging Color: You can select the default Silver edging color or Black edging color. Some clients find the black edging color has better contrast against the white dial. Whatever edging color you choose here, the minute hand will be the same.
- Seconds Hand: I now have several second hand colors to choose from for better contrast against a white or black dial:
All silver secs hand (the default color)
All blue secs hand
All black secs hand
All red secs hand
- Bezel Color: Click on the Bezels menu link at the top of the page for more information. The available colors are:
All Blue (will match blue 24 hour hand)
Metal (no color)
- Cyclops. Let me know if you want a cyclops date magnifier window installed over the date numbers or not. I’ve built my own cyclops alignment installation tool. I can install the small magnification cyclops perfectly centered over the date window in the dial when viewed directly from above.
Once you decide on your options, contact me and send me your options information. I will then create an order for you and place your order behind everyone else who has already ordered. Orders are completed on a first come, first served basis.
When your watch is built, I will take pictures of it and send them to you. You can pay me via PayPal at that time and I will ship your watch to you (after a 24 hour quality time check).
Please read the Shipping (Shipping menu link at the top) page so that you are aware of the three shipping options you may choose from.
Also please be advised that USPS shipping is taking longer than what they advertise by 2 to 3 days.
Setting The Time
When your watch build is finished, I will set the time to your local time zone and set the GMT 24 hour hand to GMT time. I will then monitor the time for 24 hours before shipping out the watch. Please look at how to set the time and how to set the 24 hour hand by clicking on the SettingTime link at the top of this page.
Watch Build Schedule
For flight department batch orders, I will need a 50% non-refundable deposit before I start work building the watches. I prefer to build watches in batches of 5 units at a time. So you can pay for 5 watches at a time if you prefer. I will build and deliver those 5 watches and you can order 5 more, etc. The reason for this is that I still need to address my individual customer orders.
So my desired work schedule is to build individual customer watches and deliver them, then work on the batch orders 5 at a time and deliver them, then go back and work on individual customer orders, etc. This is my preferred working schedule to spread myself out among all of my customers.