White dial with Text: $320.00 (the basic watch with Text)
White dial with 1 image/1color: $370.00 (add 50.00 for each additional image. No limit on how many colors in your image)
Black dial with Text: $380.00
Black dial with 1 image/1 color: $430.00 (add 50.00 for each additional image and 50.00 for each additional color if more than one color)
Black Dial w/Image(s)
Unless you are in the custom watch dial business, you would naturally think that making a custom dial is the same no matter what the dial color is. Strangely enough, working with a Black dial is a lot more work than working with a White dial. It is for this reason that Black dial prices are much higher.
Black dials with images must be sent out to my pad printer. Therefore my cost is higher for this option. For an image to be pad printed, a metal plate must be etched with the image. The watch price already includes this pad printer fee charged to me: $50.00. This is for one image and one color. If two colors are needed, an etching plate must be made for each color. That second plate is an additional $50.00. So your watch price for a two color image is the basic black dial image watch price plus $50.00 for the second color plate. If your logo has three colors, add another $50.00 to all of that.
The reason I’m posting this information is because pilots send me logos that have anywhere from six to ten colors or more. I tell them an etching plate has to be made for each part of the logo that has a different color…at an additional cost of $50.00 per plate. Then I give them the total price to do all those colors on a black dial.
What usually happens next is one of two things: I get sent an image in one or two colors and the customer keeps the black dial option or they switch to a white dial where I don’t have to send the image out to my pad printer. I can do the full color image myself, in house, on a white dial for the basic white dial/one image price. The white dial saves you a lot of money if you can give up the black dial.
How To Pay
1. I do not accept checks or money orders for payment.
2. PayPal. I accept payments via PayPal if you have a PayPal account. Use my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will see ‘Primemail, Inc.’ which is my company name.
3. Credit Card. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still pay me using your credit card by clicking on the Buy Now button below.
There are four Buy Now screens that you will see:
- Primemail, Inc. Purchase Details. Fill in the amount and click Continue. If you are unsure of what the amount should be please contact me first. If you’re making your final payment you have to add the shipping cost to the watch price. Click the Shipping menu link at the top of this page to review the shipping costs. I will contact you when I’m ready to ship your watch and tell you what the final payment should be. I will deduct your deposit and add the shipping cost.
- On the second page click the button at the very bottom that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- PayPal Guest Checkout is the third page. Fill in your credit card information, billing address, shipping address if different from billing, contact phone and email address and then click the Pay Now button.
- The fourth and last page will confirm your purchase. After reviewing this page click the “Return to Merchant” button to return to this web page.
$100.00 Deposit To Start Work
Please do NOT send me a 100.00 deposit until I request it.
I charge a deposit of $100.00 to start work on your watch. Starting work means ordering parts for your watch and starting what other work I can with parts that I may have on hand. This is usually dials so once I order your parts I start working on your dial. This can be applying your text and graphics or sending your dial to my pad printer for work or sending your graphics image to my graphics artist to work on. What ever needs to be done to your dial I get started on that.
The deposit will be deducted from your final payment when I have built your watch and it is ready to ship. Deposit payments can be made to my PayPal account: email@example.com.
If you want a graphics image/logo on your dial, the image price quoted at the top of this page includes one image. Each additional image will cost $50.00 more per watch and will be deducted from your $100.00 deposit for each watch.
If you want your graphics image modified for some reason, or it needs to be modified, then there will be a one time additional charge over and above the $50.00. The reason for this additional charge is that image modifications have to be done by a graphics artist and I have to pay for that.